Planet Magnets- in colour!

22:31

Magnets Planets
So I've finally got around to remaking my popular Planet magnets. This time is colour! I completely repainted each planet and also redesigned the packaging. 


This is the front of the Planets magnets packaging, I hand painted the background and also that's my handwriting for the text which I'm quite pleased about. Sadly, I decided to retire Pluto even though he was demoted I still think of him as part of the planets. It feels so weird that now kids learn at school that there are 8 planets instead of 9. 
This is the back of the packaging, where you can cut out the rings for Saturn and Neptune. 
Here they are in real life on a fridge. I think it's really fun that you can put the planets in order and try to remember the sequence. Great for kids learning the planets at school, but also for adults who just really like outer space. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley