2020 Ancient Roman Italy calendar

21:50

It's been a while coming, but it's finally here. My new 2020 Ancient Roman Italy calendar is now available on Etsy. Last year I visited Pompeii for the first time, and I felt so inspired that I decided to create a series of watercolour paintings not only of Pompeii but other Ancient Roman places in Italy. These paintings led to me create my new calendar. The places I chose to feature in my calendar will hopefully inspire other people to visit and explore the Ancient Roman world. I chose places that are very famous but also places that are not so well known and are a bit like finding treasure. 
I discovered that there are some beautiful Roman villas in Tivoli, near to Rome. The January image features a temple from one of the villas and the April image shows a mosaic floor from another of the villas.




The 2020 calendar includes Ponte Pietra in Verona, the Pantheon in Rome, Villas in Tivoli, the Valley of the Temples, Pompeii, Sirmione, Tharros in Sardinia, Herculaneum, Fiesole and Baia. So if you are looking for a calendar for 2020, one about Ancient Roman Italy might just be the right one for you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley