Watercolour classes

11:23




Since moving to France I've been attending watercolour classes. I really enjoy them and have been learning so many new techniques for watercolour painting. The lady who teaches the classes is wonderful and very patience, and always has great ideas of how to improve your painting. It's always a fun night we bring food to share and enjoy good conversation as we paint. 
Here is a selection of paintings that I have completed at the classes, the first was using masking fluid, the second with a great technique: using salt. It makes the watercolour divide and creates interesting patterns.
The last two is about creating a gradual distance within the painting. 
It made me realise that there are always new techniques to learn in art, and that I should never stop experimenting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley