Keep Your Chin Up and Smile! Greeting Cards

15:10




Recently while browsing through greeting cards in a card shop I noticed how samey and cliché the cards were. I particularly couldn't find a good 'Get Well Soon' card. So I thought I'd design some myself. 

Years ago I bought a postcard (last photograph) from a vintage shop in Brighton, since then it’s always been placed above my desk, and every time I look at it, it makes me smile. I love the words ‘Keep Your Chin Up and Smile’ they are good, encouraging words.
I’ve used these words for my card designs, making three different designs I couldn’t decide on one, and created all three. 

Hope you like them, and they bring a smile to your face!
You can purchase one or all three at my SHOP




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley