Studio Number Six Book

12:09

Recently I purchased studionumbersix's new book 'Rose'

It's a beautiful little book, the story is sweet and simple and leaves me with thoughts of my own memories and what items I treasure. Illustrations compliment the text with mysterious and subtle drawings. Along with the book comes a beautiful print of a flower, the red ink is scented (the reason why will be become clear when you read the book).

I am proud to add this little treasure to my book collection and will be following with interest what else Studionumbersix  produces in the future.

side note: I came across studionumbersix through Alexandra Higlett's blog. Her work is gorgeous and I really want to buy her 2012 calendar for the new year Silkscreen printed 2012 Calendar for romantics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley