Exhibition

22:08

My work is now being displayed in Bury St Edmunds and Norwich- I'm taking over East Anglia!

In Norwich Making Space is displaying three pieces of my work at the EPIC broadcast production house. Making Space is a wonderful idea to provide exhibtion venues to local artists. Have a look at their website to see the other artists that are participating.

In Bury St Edmunds I have entered my work into a gallery called Cavern 4, a charity gallery whose vision is that people with mental health problems to have the same employment opportunities as everyone else, and to be able to command the same wages. I am very pleased that they have excepted my work, and that I am able to support a charity with my artwork.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @meganhbentley